This card can be used as a basis for creating multichannel studio recording and slow motion replay systems, monitoring and TV broadcast recording systems (loggers), multichannel visual TV broadcast monitoring systems (multiviewers), rear-projection systems and multi-camera virtual studios, etc.
- 4 BNC connectors for video capture
- 1 BNC connector for LTC Input
- ASI/SDI 75-Ohm BNC (4x) connectors with individual indication LEDs
- 10-bit SD-SDI, bitrate 270 Mbit/s
- 10-bit HD-SDI, bitrate 1485 Mbit/s
- Hardware scaling the input HD/SD-SDI/CVBS video
- Automatic switching standards HD/SD-SDI
- Program switching standards DVB-ASI/HD/SD-SDI/CVBS for each input
- Compensation cable and automatic ASI inversion
- Support of SD-standards 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 525/23.98 NTSC
- Support of HD-standards 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- ASI: Specification Compliance DVB-ASI (coax) EN50083-9; Rx bitrate 0- 214Mbit/s
- SDI: Specification Compliance SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 372M, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601.
- Embedded audio capture
- Analog video Standards Support NTSC(M/4.43) / PAL(B/D/G/H/I/K/L/M/N/60)/SECAM
- Number of analog audio stereo capture inputs: 4
- Capture analog audio in 24 bit/48кHz
- PCI interface - PCI Express x4
- Firmware Update via PCI Express
MH4LM-22 - Supports VBI, what allows working with subtitles, CC, teletext and timecode.
MH4LM-30 - Does not support VBI. Can perform Hardware Scaling, what downgrades PC hardware configuration and reduces load on a PC bus.