Production process automation system
OPLAN v2.6 is a system for production process automation of a television company. The system supports all the stages of operation. From the content ingest, description and preparation, creation of preliminary line-ups and daily broadcasting schedules, registration of commercials and arrangement of commercial blocks, broadcast preparation and automation, to the control and analysis of broadcasting results.
Schedule and player
- Powerful content management and broadcast schedule arrangement tools;
- Automatic generation of commercial blocks;
- Unlimited number of channels and regional broadcasting options;
- Unlimited number of users;
- Control of user access to the information;
- Reliable information storage in a uniform database on MS SQL Server (use of free versions of SQL Server is possible);
- Clip import and export;
- Automatic clip conversion to specified broadcasting format;
- Automatic trimming of an initial file according to time codes;
- Automatic sound processing (normalization, mixing of tracks, etc.);
- Automatic creation of low-resolution versions of clips;
- Automatic generation of documents (playlists, program schedules, cue sheets, etc.);
- Preparation of servers for broadcast (automatic copying of clips and playlists on servers, removal of old clips);
- Control of clip output (on server logs);
- Automatic and manual insert of graphics (secondary events) into playlist.
Forward media planning
OPLAN v2.6 facilitates the activities of various departments in a broadcasting company
- Forward planning;
- Current (week) planning;
- Broadcast planning (preparation of broadcast permits);
- Acquisition of rights and content adaptation.
- Purchasing services (negotiations);
- Advertising services;
- Commercial services.
- Pre-broadcast preparation;
- Preparation of announcements;
- Maintaining libraries and archives of video materials.
Financial services and TV company management.
Media plan editing
Media planning and on Air control